The sun shining on your car windows makes it hard for you to drive? Do you consider adding a tinting film to them? Turn to the local specialists! Dr Tint CA is the automobile window tinting expert you can count on to do the job right. You can take advantage of our services in San Jose, CA and the surrounding areas.
If you have seen cars having darkened windows, you might have wondered why it is so and does it prevent the driver from seeing the road. To some car owners, this might be just a fashion trend that makes their ride look classy. In fact, automobile window tinting has a number of benefits to it that makes it an important asset to virtually any vehicle. Keep reading to learn what are they!
- It blocks harmful UV rays – The window tint installation prevents the sun from fading, melting, or warping the interiors of your car. The same refers to your skin! A window tint will shields you against skin burns and damages, including sun spots, discoloration, and wrinkles.
- It controls the temperature of your vehicle – The tint helps control the internal air conditioning, keeping the air cool on hot summer days. You will be able to reduce the fuel consumption, stop worrying about finding a shady parking spot and using the windshield cover every time you get out of the car.
- It can lower the number of car accidents – Window tint covers the entire glass pane and helps you see the road situation better when the sun is shining directly in your face. If an accident occurs and the glass breaks, the tint can hold the shattered glass together, reducing the risk of harming the driver or passengers.
- It increases your privacy – Tinting your windows will allow you to stop hiding your valuables inside your car and worrying if someone might be tempted to break in. Your kids can sleep at the back of the car without passers-by peeking on them.
How we do it:
We follow a strict automobile window tinting installation process, that can be summed up the following steps:
- Choosing the suitable film tint
- Cleaning the exterior window surface
- Cutting the film manually or using a special machine
- Shrinking the tint film
- Cleaning and preparing the interior surface
- Laying the film, scraping it with a squeegee, and de-bubbling
Do you want to replace your current outworn window tinting film? We, at Dr Tint CA, are at your service! Give us a call today at (408) 265-8468, or simply visit us in San Jose, CA!